Friday, August 10, 2012

Ranch Dressing...Low calorie style.

Maybe I should just restate my blog purpose.  My blog is now just another one of those blogs that publishes recipes found on Pinterest. Unlike my Pinterest board, these are actual recipes that I have tried and find good enough to pass on to my friends.

Just recently have I become a fan of Ranch dressing.  I know, I am weird.  How Un-American to not eat Ranch.  I made this super-low calorie Ranch and no one knew the difference.  It is thick and creamy just like it would be with mayo.  Aside from the fact this recipe is super low cal, it also comes from a blog whose url is fluffimama.  I like anyone called fluffimama.



LOW-CALORIE RANCH DRESSING
  • 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing (not dip)
  • 1 cup non-fat, plain greek yogurt
  • 1/2 cup 1% milk

2 comments:

  1. sounds yummy Mr. Hann will LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Mr. Hann...but you are one of the only people I know who could just eat the full calorie stuff.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...