What has happened to the Sassy Chicken you ask? Is there anyone out there to ask? Well the Chicken still cooks but is a lame blogger. The Chicken still cooks but is a lame photographer. Nuff said.
Nothing could make Rowdy happier than a burger. Not just any old burger. A burger made from freshly ground chuck roast. I have been grinding my own beef now for about 2 years. Sure it is a pain in the booty, but the result is awesome. First off you know what you are getting. No organs in our ground beef. We have pretty much narrowed it down to grinding chuck for the best flavor, texture and juiciness. You can also control the fat by cutting out any very thick marbling.
This recipe is inspired by a Pinterest find. Who doesn't love Pinterest? Little Miss Momma is on to something with this recipe. Here is my version of The Best Ever Hamburger....
Where is the picture of the finished product? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THE BEST HAMBURGER EVER!
- 1 lb. freshly ground beef (or store bought...that doesn't fly round here)
- 1/4 cup Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce (because it is the best)
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 of a very small red onion diced
- Salt and pepper to taste (don't forget that BBQ sauce is salty already)
Combine all ingredients, mixing thoroughly. Shape into four patties. Grill and serve on soft buns with all the fixings.