Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Preparation for 8th Grade



This past weekend we  attended the Valley Home Educators home school conference.  We are going on our 9th year home schooling and we have never been to a convention.  We enjoyed Voddie Baucham.  I was glad I was armed with my list of what I wanted to get.  It would be really easy to get overwhelmed by all those books.  I try not to get overwhelmed by looking at the list below, but I know that my #1 chick is up to the task.  I think the biggest challenge to schooling this year will be baby chick, who is 20 months old. 


Here is what 8th grade will look like at our house:

  • Sonlight Core 100
  • Math U See Geometry
  • Apologia Physical Science
  • Institute For Excellence in Writing Level B (This will be our first year using this and will be doing it with two of the kiddos)
  • Piano and Trombone lessons

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...