Friday, December 16, 2011

Questions?????

A few of you (very few....) have left comments asking questions about various recipes.  I don't want you all to think I am rude.  First of all blogger will not let me comment on my blog...strange.  Second, there is a way to add some type of HTML that will allow me to reply to comments, but I am afraid of the HTML.  I will get my oldest to figure this out for me soon, I promise.



As for the Easiest Cinnamon Rolls Ever, the filling does ooze out.  This happens to be one thing my kids like best about this recipe.  The gooey butter and sugar sticky stuff that has oozed out.  This first time I made these I lined my pan with foil and there were some sticking issues.  I suggest parchment paper sprayed with no stick spray.  There will still be stuff oozing out, but they will scoop up easily off the parchment paper and the yummy sticky parts will just come right up and into your mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...