Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Swag Bucks!

Have you signed up for Swag Bucks?  Have you downloaded the Swag Bucks search engine?  I have.  I use my toolbar for my daily searches. 

How does it work....Use their search engine for your daily searches and earn Swag Bucks.  Redeem Swag Bucks in the Swag Store.  Get friends to join through you and earn up to 1000 Swag Bucks...1 buck for each buck your friend earns up to 1000 bucks.

I have redeemed 33 prizes so far...that translates into thirty-three $5 Amazon gift cards.  Of course there are many other prizes, but we like books and we home school so we need money for books!

If you want to join through me and earn me more bucks....click on the Swag Bucks box at the bottom of this blog.  It is easy to sign up for.   Once you download he search engine, you are ready to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...