These were so yummy! All the kids loved them, except the one who wouldn't try them becuase they had Raisins!
Raisin Bran Muffins
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup demerara, turbinado or sugar
- 3 cups Kellogg's Raisin Bran® cereal
- 1 1/4 cups fat-free milk
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil or shortening
Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Set aside. Measure KELLOGG'S Raisin Bran and milk into mixing bowl. Stir to combine. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes or until cereal softens. Add egg and vegetable oil. Beat well. Add flour mixture to cereal mixture, stirring only until combined. Portion batter evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin pan cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° F for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.