Saturday, September 18, 2010

Triple-Chocolate Mousse Cake


This is awesome.  This is for true chocolate lovers.  I have been wanting to try this recipe since I saw them make it on America's Test Kitchen.  The only thing that had been holding me back was my lack of a spring form pan.  I guess the kids were hinting at me making this cake since they got me a spring form pan for my birthday! This is not for the weak...this recipe takes work.  You can see exactly how they did it on Test Kitchen here.




We are now drunk on chocolate.

The recipe can be found here or here:
















This post is linked with Meatless Monday.

4 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely beautiful - and scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks DELICIOUS! I love chocolate and I love the show America's test Kitchen. Yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. while I am not a big chocolate fan I have a sister in law who would love this

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm ok now you have to send me one of these!! It looks so good :)

    Thanks for linking up to Just Another Meatless Monday, it's great to have you!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...